Thursday, December 29, 2011

January 17th



I'm going to be speaking at the Refresh! Midwinter Homeschool Conference, and I'm very excited about it. My topic is "Finding Levity in Your Homeschool: A Chestertonian Principle."

I'm joining Erin Brown Conroy, Kris Correira, Rachel Watkins, Laurie Gill, and Regina Doman--so I'm in great company. (Regina's topic is TBA.)

Homeschool Connections is going under the assumption that midwinter is, for most of us, a sort of slump time. The weather can be uncooperative, the school year is dragging, and the grey skies can dampen our moods as parents and teachers in the home.

What better pick me up than a series of FREE seminars on topics of interest to every mom and dad?

I hope to see you there. Click below to register today.

Finding Levity in Your Homeschool; A Chestertonian Principle
Simplified Writing: What Every High School Student Needs to Know to Succeed


Science by Inquiry



Little Flowers Girls Club: Having Fun While Learning Catholic Virtues



Keep Doing What You are Doing

No comments:

Post a Comment