Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hail Mary in Slow Motion

My friend Sarah Reinhard, over at Snoring Scholar, who also contributed some Mary Moments to my UncommonSense Podcast, had some blog posts a while ago, going through each word of the Hail Mary and doing a meditation on each individual word. My word was "with," and if you think about it, it's not that easy to think about the word "with" alone. But I did my best.

And now, these meditations are being gathered into a book, which will be published this year. So I will have a little chapter in that book. It will be called Word by Word: Slowing Down with the Hail Mary, and will be published by Ave Maria Press. I am very happy to be a part of this project, on a prayer I prayer multiple times every day. I look forward to seeing the book this autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment